Ireland: travel documents to Finland
A visa is not required
- EU Member State
Travel documents accepted by Finnish authorities
- Ordinary passport
- Diplomatic passport
- Service passport/Official duty passport
- Travel document with an indication that "the holder is authorized to return to Ireland during the validity of the document".
- Travel Documents for stateless person (1954 New York convention)
- Travel Document for refugees (1951 Geneva convention)
- Seaman's book (on duty)
- Identity cards for travel purposes
Other documents and related matters
- An official identification card issued by an European Union country to its citizen is accepted in Finland as a passport.
Content administrator Passport and Visa Unit