Finnish missions and representations in international organisations
Finland is represented in several international organizations and cooperation bodies and has
- a Permanent Representation to the European Union (EU) in Brussels
- a Permanent Representation to the Council of Europe (COE) in Strasbourg
- a Permanent Mission to the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) in Vienna
- a Permanent Mission to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in Paris
- a Permanent Mission to the United Nations (UN) in New York and Geneva
- a Permanent Mission to the World Trade Organization (WTO)
- and other international organizations in Geneva.
In addition, Finland has
- a Permanent Representative in the Western European Union (WEU)
- and a Mission to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in Brussels
- a Permanent Delegation to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in Paris
- and a Permanent Representative in the United Nations International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) in Vienna.
Other Foreign Service websites
Content administrator The Unit for Communications